Sam Francisco

Just stuff about me, Sam, living in San Francisco

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Have you ever....?

taken from my sister Beccy...

Been out of the country? Well, I live out of the country, actually. My first trip abroad was alone, to Germany at 13. Since then I have been to France probably more than 25 times, Italy several times, worked in Sweden for a month, Spain, Holland, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Greece, through formerly Yugolslavia, The Maldives, Mexico (twice), Canada, Fiji (soon to be twice), Ireland many times, Austalia and, of course, the United States where I now reside.

Been in love? Yes

Gone Skydiving? No need for that

Climbed a mountain?
It was a mountain to me - you might have called it a hill.

Got fired?
No but I have been made redundant or laid off about 10 times.

Been promoted?
Yes.

Rode a horse?
I don't want to talk about this.

Stay awake over 48 hrs? I have worked for more than 48 hours on the trot.

Graduated? Yes, BA (Hons) Communication Media Production.

Been on honor roll?
A what?

Caught a fire fly?
Never.

Eaten a bug?
Probably, without knowing in my salad. Oh - and there was the time dad forced me to eat the caterillars that accidentally got into the cauliflower cheese.

Been in a car wreck?
No, thank goodness.

Been in a fight? A girly cat fight, I guess. They started it.

Helped a friend?
Whenever I can.

Swam in the ocean?
Yes, the Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian Ocean.

Swam with a dolphin?
Yes, one of the best things ever.

Been arrested? No.

Told a white lie? If I said no I'd be telling one!

Broken a bone? No - they're too precious to be breaking. I tore a ligament though and it took about 8 years to heal.

Played sports?
An early ambition of mine was to be a PE teacher.

Been divorced?
I'd have to get married first.

Sang in the shower?
I am more likely to sing in other places you wouldn't want to hear me.

Loved your life? I can't complain, it's done me ok so far.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Beccy said…

    You never ate that caterpillar!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger infredible said…

    test

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello there,
    i also go under the name samfrancisco! i noticed that you have not used your blogger account for several years now.
    i am a recently graduating artist based in the uk who uses samfrancisco as my promoting name, so would absolutely love to get hold of this blogger address if you are no longer using it.

    i guess you may not read this because of this, but thought i'd give it a go anyway!

    thanks for your time and i hpoe to hear form you.

    from the other samfrancisco!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home