Sam Francisco

Just stuff about me, Sam, living in San Francisco

Sunday, May 16, 2004

S2k in Marin

Today we met up with the Bay Area S2k user group and went for a drive. We met in the Presidio, SF. There were about 25 S2ks. We drove to Tiburon and then along Paradise Drive where there was a nutter on the sidewalk bashing us with a stick and telling us to slow down even though we were only doing the speed limit. About 5 minutes later there was a crazy guy in an orange suit standing in the middle of the road telling us to slow down. We were only doing the speed limit so I dont know what he was talking about. I guess 25 cars of the same type with lots of revving going on upset him or something. We all met at Denny's for lunch. See my becksposhnosh blog for further details about the food at Dennys. After Dennys we deove up Mount Tam and down to Bolinas then along to Stinson and then back to SF. I was with 4 cars. 1 red (Tony), 1 white ('shift9k') and a black one which was a party. They were smoking cigars and they had a huge subwoofer in the trunk and a tv in the mirror. Yes! a TV in the mirror. I left them behind when we got back on the 101.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home