Sam Francisco

Just stuff about me, Sam, living in San Francisco

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Picture(6)



I expect my mum is wondering what moblogging is. Don't worry mum, the sales guys in the phone shop didn't either. In fact they didn't even know what blogging is so you've got a head start on them. Moblogging means we can send pictures directly to this blog via our mobile phones. Much safer and more socially acceptable than 'happy slapping'!

Fred and I have it set up so both of us can send pictures. My phone has a better camera than his, so please forgive him his grainy pictures.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are right I was wondering; so now I know; its good to have an all singing dancing phone but i dont think i could justify one. I still want to get a web cam but I guess that would be too old fash for u.!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home