Sam Francisco

Just stuff about me, Sam, living in San Francisco

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Scattegories

Scattegories is a game I used to love so when I saw this over at my mum's blog I just had to join in, and do one better than her double S by getting a triple S. Don't blame me for being competitive - the genes were handed down.

Scattergories


Choose an answer to each category. It must begin with the first letter of your name.

1. Your name: Sam
2. Famous singer/band: Steve Strange
3. Street name: Sesame Street
4. Color: Sienna
5. Gifts/presents: Sweets
6. Vehicle: S2000
7. In a souvenir shop: Snow Shaker
8. Boy Name: Samuel
9. Girl Name: Stella
10. Movie Title: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
11. Drink: Sparkling Wine
12. Occupation: Secret Service Spy
13. Flower: Sunflower
14. Celebrity: Susan Sarandon
15. Magazine: She
16. U.S. City: Seattle
17. Pro Sports: Soccer
18. Fruit/Vegetable strawberry/spud
19. Reason late for work: Sick as a Dog
20. You throw away: socks that have holes
21. Things you shout: Shut Up!
22. Cartoon character: Superman

3 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger ChrisB said…

    Very good I think you had a better letter than me, you should have done the middle name one as well!

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Beccy said…

    Hmmm must try this but whether to use the letter B or R.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Mystery Games said…

    What great fun. My letter is X, which meant it kept me busy for hours...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home